Booking a training with us
Booking and enrolment information for training by Dr. Walsh
How to participate?
This retreat is designed for participants who have completed at least 1 level of Mindfulness with Dr. Walsh group course or equivalent training elsewhere (e.g. MBSR, MBCR or MiCBT course, or 10 day Vipassana retreat). To book, simply scroll down and book online or contact us at the office if have any questions.
2. Organisational training
Please contact us at the office directly regarding tailored training for your organisation. Format can include half day to one day workshops, longer strategy days or off-site meetings, organisational retreats or regular in-service workshops.
3. COVID-19 virtual sessions
4. Group courses
This group training consists of three levels and can be followed by advanced specialist modules depending on your skill level and experience. Each level consists of six weekly 1 - 1.5 hour classes starting at 6:30pm.
Please note, Step 2 and 3 are NO LONGER RELEVANT during COVID-19 pandemic. All structured Group Courses will be private without Medicare and click here to proceed to booking.
Step 1: determine the appropriate level for you or your patient:
Step 2: decide how you would like to participate, with or without a referral:
Step 3: Booking online below or contact us after choosing a suitable starting date (online booking closes 2 weeks before class 1. Please contact the office for last minute bookings).
Before COVID-19 pandemic
Quoted prices are for the whole 6 weeks of 1 to 1.5 hr classes start at 6:30pm.
With a Medicare rebate, you will pay $228.30 out-of-pocket (OOP) for the whole 6 weeks (pay $480 upfront with rebates processed after each class attendance with a GP referral). This is not a Mental Health Plan, which is not required for this course. Referral template can be found here.
Without GP referral, you will pay $360 OOP for the 6 weeks.
During COVID-19 pandemic
All sessions are virtual and private (no Medicare). You will pay $210 up-front ($35 per session).
Remember to select the time and date of your first class under the Calendar section:
* Due to our course demand and Dr. Walsh's patients' needs, payment is upfront for the whole 6 weeks program via Visa, Mastercard or PayPal.
* If you cancel 4 weeks prior to the first class of your course, you are entitled to 100% refund of the fee, 50% refund for 2 weeks prior to the first class, and no refund can be given within 2 weeks of the first class. All cancellations are to be made via writing or calling Dr. Walsh's room during Monday, Wednesday and Fridays (opening hours may change).
* Course starting dates may subject to change.
* All participants need to notify Dr Walsh of all active or potentially active medical or psychiatric conditions. This will be important for the tailoring of the training to your particular needs
Church Street Consulting Suites
Suite 8/ 140 Church St.
Richmond, VIC 3121
Parking on site, side streets
Tram: Church St. (78), Victoria St. (12, 109), Bridge Rd. (48, 75)
P : 03 9420 1425 F: 03 8677 9363
M, W & F | 8am - 5:30pm
Except days of course